We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. We are happy to provide you with a refund, exchange or replacement within 10 days from receipt of your order (less shipping and handling charges). A 20% re-stocking fee will be charged on approved custom made to order returns. Most custom made to order products and bargain bin items are not eligible for exchange or refund. Re-shipping charges on exchanges will be a flat rate of $5.00 and must be included in the return in the form of cash, check, or money order.
All returns and exchanges must contact our office within 10 days of receipt of your order to request a return/exchange form. We do understand there is a break-in process that must take place to know if our holsters will work for you, however any returned products must be in re-saleable condition. In addition, all items pertaining to the product must be returned – packaging, product paperwork, & product. If any packaging is missing there will be a $5.00 fee incurred. After we receive your package, we will issue an exchange or refund for the cost of your item less the original shipping fees.
We recommend that you ship your item with a carrier that provides tracking information as well as insurance. We will not be held liable for, nor will we refund or replace any products lost or damaged in transit.
To initiate a return or exchange please contact us by:
Email – email@example.com
Phone – (877)704-5015
If your holster becomes damaged or unusable outside of normal wear and tear, we will perform what we deem as either necessary repairs or replacement at no cost to the buyer for the first year with proof of purchase. In this case, buyer is responsible for shipping the holster to JM4 Tactical, and JM4 Tactical will pay for return shipping once the repairs or replacement has been made.
Any alterations, including wet-fitting the holster, branding, decorating, dying, etc.…, done after delivery and acceptance of the JM4 Tactical holster will void the warranty and buyer will be responsible for purchasing a replacement.
PLEASE READ THOROUGHLY! By accepting delivery of your JM4 Tactical holster, you acknowledge and agree to the following conditions:
1. All firearms are considered potentially dangerous weapons. Serious personal injury or even death could occur without proper training in safe handling of firearms by an accredited firearms safety class. No person should handle any firearm unless such person has successfully passed an accredited firearms safety program. Great care should be used when handling, storing or transporting firearms or when placing or removing a handgun from your JM4 Tactical holster. JM4 TACTICAL ACCEPTS NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR ACCIDENT OR DEATH DUE TO USAGE OF THEIR PRODUCT.
2. We highly recommend a regular practice routine with an unloaded firearm, please review with your accredited firearms instructor to establish this routine. Keep your finger off the trigger until you are ready to shoot. Keep fingers off the trigger and out of the trigger guard when drawing or replacing the handgun in the holster. ALWAYS TREAT YOUR GUN AS IF IT WERE LOADED.
3. Firearms should be kept out of the reach of children.
4. When testing the proper fit of your JM4 Tactical holster, never place a loaded weapon into the holster without first double-checking to make sure the chamber is empty. Carrying any handgun with a live cartridge in the chamber immediately in front of the firing pin may cause an accidental discharge. Single action revolvers should be carried with the hammer or firing pin resting on an empty chamber.
5. It is the user’s responsibility to exercise extreme caution when handling or carrying any handgun, and to assume at all times that the gun is loaded. Do not attempt to cock a handgun while it is in the holster. Cocking the weapon while holstered may cause an accidental discharge.
6. The use of trigger shoes or grip adapters or any modifications to the handgun may cause improper holster fit and accidental discharge.
7. Any alteration to the JM4 Tactical holster or using it with a gun for which it was not recommended or does not fit properly can create an unsafe condition. Should any JM4 Tactical product become worn, loose, broken, defective or ill-fitting, cease use immediately.
IT IS THE USERS RESPONSIBILITY TO REGULARLY CHECK THE HOLSTER FOR PROPER FIT AND FUNCTION.
8. During vigorous physical activity, including running, you should not rely on your holster’s retention capabilities; the gun should be held in place with your hand to prevent the gun from falling out of the holster. JM4 Tactical has no control over the firearm you use, the ammunition you carry, and/or use of such items in the firearm, the manner in which you use the firearm/ammunition/accessory, or any modifications that that you may make to any of these items. Therefore, JM4 Tactical disclaims any and all liability for any and all damages that may result from the use of our holsters.
9. NO PERSON SHOULD EVER USE ANY FIREARM WHILE UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF ALCOHOL OR ILLEGAL DRUGS.
10. All firearms must be transported in accordance to Municipal, County, State and Federal Ordinances. Check for updates or changes of any concealed carry laws. Users are responsible for obtaining their Conceal carry permits and Firearms Owner Identification card.
11. PLEASE CARRY RESPONSIBLY. Use care and safety at all times when using your JM4 Tactical holster.
12. Magnets may produce a far-reaching, strong magnetic field. They could damage TVs and laptops, computer hard drives, credit and ATM cards, data storage media, mechanical watches, hearing aids and speakers. Keep magnets away from devices and objects that could be damaged by strong magnetic fields. Do not store devices that can be damaged by magnetic fields.
13. JM4 Tactical does not recommend using steel cased ammo in any firearm or magazine while using your JM4 Tactical holster or magazine pouch. The use of steel cased ammo while using your JM4 Tactical holster or magazine pouch could cause the steel cased ammo to gain a slight magnetism that could cause your firearm to malfunction
14. Any iron based metal exposed to a magnet will temporarily exhibit weak magnetic properties. With continued use of a magnet with your handgun you may incur a very slight magnetism of the slide. A simple tap or jolt of the weakly magnetized metal will shock the metal back to original state. There is no permanent effect on the iron based metal.
15. Magnets could affect the functioning of pacemakers and implanted heart defibrillators. A pacemaker could switch into test mode and cause illness. A heart defibrillator may stop working. If you wear these devices keep sufficient distance to magnets. Warn others who wear these devices from getting to close to magnets. And always check with your doctor before wearing.
16. In order to maintain the soft and comfortable feel of the leather and achieve multiple color selections the leather must be dyed without using a lacquer or sealant as these would harden the leather. Because of this there is a possibility that the color may bleed slightly on clothing and/or skin during the first couple of uses.
17. USER AGREES THAT ANY CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS TRANSACTION SHALL BE SETTLED BY ARBITRATION ADMINISTERED BY THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION, AND HEARD IN TAYLOR COUNTY, TEXAS, AND JUDGMENT UPON THE AWARD RENDERED BY THE ARBITRATOR MAY BE ENTERED INTO ANY COURT HAVING JURISDICTION THEREOF. CLAIMS SHALL BE HEARD BY A SINGLE ARBITRATOR, UNLESS THE CLAIM AMOUNT EXCEEDS $1,500,000, IN WHICH CASE THE DISPUTE SHALL BE HEARD BY A PANEL OF THREE ARBITRATORS.
18. JM4 Tactical reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason.